We are heading out this weekend for our last camping trip of the season–and it looks like we are going to get to see quite the autumn leaf show! (Albeit a bit chilly!) You can come along for the ride by following our adventures over on Instagram and Facebook.
- how to plan the perfect fall picnic;
- where to go for an awesome autumn drive;
- ways to take better fall photos;
- how to tantalize your taste buds with tasty fall recipes like this campfire apple crisp;
- and some creative ways you could carve pumpkins this year.
Even if you aren’t headed out camping before the last leaves fall, find some time to take a drive or hike and enjoy the season. As William Cullen Bryant once penned, autumn is “the year’s last, loveliest, smile.”